Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First Lady Michelle Obama on Vogue's March 2009 Cover







Dreams are definitely real!!!!! The editors of world’s most recognizable fashion magazine VOGUE finally placed First Lady Michelle Obama on its March 2009 cover. This bold move made Michelle the second first lady (after now Secretary of State Hillary R. Clinton) to appear on its coveted cover. But do you love it?
In the photos Michelle wears Narciso Rodriguez dress at Hay-Adams Hotel
J.Crew salmon wool cardigan, top, and tweed skirt at The White House. On the cover Michelle wore magenta silk sheath Jason Wu dress which showed off her toned arms.
Michelle shares on her fashion choices: I love clothes. First and foremost, I wear what I love. That’s what women have to focus on what makes them happy and what makes them feel comfortable and beautiful. If I can have any impact, I want women to feel good about themselves and have fun with fashion.
WE LOVE YOU MICHELLE!!!!!

1 comment: