Thursday, May 28, 2009

For those who been sleeping on it!!!!! WAKE THE HELL UP!!!=)




I've been meaning to blog about my favorite show right now for a min. Isaac Mizrahi and Kelly Rowland mos definitely do their thing by judging The Fashion Show, whose title could use a little work. It's...pretty on the nose, guys. Fern To quote Bravo's release: "The Fashion Show follows professional designers as they strive to make their mark in the dog-eat-dog world of fashion and compete for a chance to have their designs sold for the mass retail market. The designers will face off in challenges and have their fate determined not only by the professional judges, but also by a studio audience. You gotta love Reco!!!! Every reality show you gotta have a angry black b!t@# lmao. But no all seriousness this show has really inspire me to take a sewing class this summer!!! Yay ME!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that show as well. Makes me want to go design something or learn how to sew or something. LoL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right. Im taking sewing classes now.

    ReplyDelete